7/27/09

Leisurely Repudiating Creationism

In response to the call to action by PZ Meyers, I have ordered my creationist literature. Don’t worry; I’m not in the process of converting.


PZ has called for all his readers to take advantage of the free creationist literature recently advertized on Science Blogs all over the web. Read it… Go ahead… it will only poison your mind if you are a sucker. Then post on your blog, thoughts regarding this certainly highly speculative literature.


I think this will be a fun exercise and it will give me the opportunity to stretch my argumentative muscles, although, with subject matter such as this, it should not be too difficult.


I also decided to subscribe to their monthly propaganda entitled “Vertical Thought Magazine”. I’m sure they will publish all sorts interesting, no thought required, information.

No comments: